Pink Fire Pointer Halal, is it meat you're looking for?

Halal, is it meat you're looking for?

#foodsongs started trending earlier tonight. Here's what I had to contribute:

Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Sandwich
Metallica - Enter Sandwich
Brimfull of Mash-a
Plug in Baked Bean
Suet Child of Mine
Anything by Pasty Cline or Cake That
Bread Bread Wine
Sweet Dreams (Are Made of Cheese)
I Will Always Love Stew
Sushi in the Sky (with Diamonds)
When a Flan Loves a Warm Naan
Everything I do (I do it for Stew)
I Would Stew Anything for Love (but I won't Stew Fat)
The Naan don't give a Fuck
Baby you can fry my carp
After Eight days a week
Papa's got a Brand New Baguette
Little Green Baguette
Save all your Quiches for Tea
Welcome to the House of Bun
Baguette Trousers
Lettuce Dance
Lettuce Snow, Lettuce Snow, Lettuce Snow
I Believe I can Fry (I believe I can touch the Pie)
Pork this Way
Food looks like a Lady
Wake up Little Sushi
Living in a Burger Bar
Holding out (for an Aero)
Anything by Lurpak Shakur
The Liver of Creams
Eaten Trifles
Chipstick on your Collar
Can't Smile without Stew
Jackson 5 - Can you fillet?
I want to bake Brie
In the Eclair Tonight
Fresh Chicken in the USA
Alisha's Attic - I Spam, I Veal
Metallica - Sad but Stew
Nine Inch Nails - Bread Like a Roll
Don't go Baking my Tart
Heaven Must be Missing an Angel Delight
Popadom Preach
Suet Home Alabama
A Lard Day's Night
Onion Ring of Fire
Chocolate Orange Crush
This one goes out to the Bun I Love
Buns n' (Cadbury's) Roses - Stew Could be Brine
Eat it
Meat it
Sundae, Bloody Sundae
You're not a Scone
Bullet with Butterfly Chicken Breast


While here are some other highlights:

Mullet in the Head
Bean Beany
Since You've Been Scone
Rice Rice Baby
Fry me a Kipper
You can't Curry Love
Cake on Me
Take Another Little Pizza my Heart
Like a Gherkin
Sausage Seems to be the Hardest Word
Total Eclipse of the Tart
Super Massive Black Pudding
Jumping Jack Mash
This Charming Naan
Pasty Dutchie on the Left Hand Side
No Gammon, no Fries
Under the Fridge
Yoghurt the Love
Sealed with Haggis
Anything by Jason Doner Van
My Blue Meringue Won't Come Back
Smells like Bean Spirit
Don't Let the Bun go Down on Me
The Long and Winding Roast
Give Peas a Chance
In the Gravy
The Soup Soup Song
Roquefort Around the Clock
Hula Hoops Upside Your Head
Spaghetti Hoops Upside Your Head
Bun to the Hills
Cheese Electric
Cheese the One
It's my Chapatti and I'll Cry if I Want to
Girlfriend in a Korma
Circles in the Sandwich
Paradise by the Muller Light
Girls Just Wanna Have Bun


Happy now?